Workshop – An introduction to NFTs
An introduction to NFTs, overview of the developing ecosystem, an in depth first look at Autonomies and Q&A.
Dozent: Oscar Atanga
Preis: 22 €
Part 1 – Background
- Intro to NFTs – a brief technical overview of NFTs and a summary of key terms such as blockchain and Web 3 including a brief discussion of crypto.
- Philosophical and practical underpinnings – a background into equity, revenue and contractual issues with the current music industry model. A summary of the issues with live performance revenue since the pandemic.
- Solutions provided by NFTs – discussion of smart contracts, sell on clauses, tech community, crypto.
Part 2 – Autonomies & B.A.D tech projects presentation
- A walkthrough of the Autonomies platform.
- Insight into the team and process behind developing a Web 3 NFT platform.
- Brief overview of crypto wallets, particularly MetaMask (focussing also on security warnings)
- Metaverse discussion and tour of metaverse event space including overview of key metaverse projects/activations.
- Brief summary of related A.I projects and their link to the metaverse/NFTs.
Part 3 – Q&A
- Discussion of the future possibilities of NFTs and Web 3 plus open floor Q&A.