Murder Tbilisi: Ancient Methods & more
On July 8, Murder Tbilisi will take over Suicide Club to present the first label showcase in Berlin.
For our first label night we will host one of the most respected and legendary artists of the modern techno scene, founder of the record label Persephonic Sirens and author of the projects Room 506 and Pogo Im Säurebad, and co-author of Ugandan Methods and Eschaton – Michael Wollenhaupt aka ANCIENT METHODS. He will be joined by San Francisco-born, Berlin based music journalist, DJ and Producer CHLOE LULA, with labels’ long time favorite artist, founder of record label Liber Null and the member of BITE records – UNHUMAN and Murder Tbilisi label head – PURITAN.
Garden floor fully will be dedicated to Georgian artists and will host KHIDI club resident and prominent figure of the modern Georgian electronic scene – OTHR, TES collective member, DJ and live performer – GENERALI MINERALI and newcomer of Georgian techno scene KNAUGHTY.
Please respect the following guidelines:
– We do not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, discrimination or any form of disrespect.
– Photos or videos are not allowed on the club premises.
– Anyone leaving the venue will no longer be admitted.
– An advance ticket is not a guarantee of admission.
– The house rules apply in general.